The Maserati Classiche collection is distinguished by Maserati classic cars of great value and highly sought after.
This collection is the setting for the Trident's history, a past to rediscover and enjoy.
Maserati Classiche offers its fans the opportunity to obtain reprints of the original technical and historical documents dedicated to Maserati 222 and Racing model.
All documents are kept in the Maserati's Historical Archive, the main historical source of each vehicle manufactured by the Modena Factory.
Content of the Kit in detail:
- 222 – 222 E Owner's Manual
- 222 SR – 222 4v Owner's Manual
- Racing Owner's Manual
- Vehicle drawing
- Plexiglas paperweight, Racing model
- Sales brochure
- CD ROM: containing the same documentation as the kit, in digital version.
- Racing Parts Catalogue
- 222/222 SE Parts Catalogue
- 222 S/222 SE Parts Catalogue
Maserati Classic Kit – 222-RACING